Monday 2 August 2010

Four counties bike riding

Vroom ...... Vroom....

I went for bike riding last weekend...in fact, it is my first time bike riding experience...hehe...although am just a passenger... We rode for 100 miles for about 4.5 hours in the afternoon and covered four counties which are Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Hampshire and Berkshire...

Before setting off....

Am I looking cool! I think I looked cool! Ha!

Hai ya! I am the multicolor power ranger....red helmet, yellow gear and blue glove :p

Lunch time, RM explained me more about bike. Right, what I can remember is sport bike, hyper sport bike and tour bike. And I am on the hyper sport bike, just like me, hyper hyper!

lunch time....

At last, I would like to thanks RM for a wonderful ride and a wonderful weekend. xx. :)


No comments: