Monday 30 August 2010

Chekie & the apple tree

I went to Uncle Seng's for dinner in Hatch End last Friday.

Aunt Jean (not sure whether the spelling is correct) cooked us Asian food. We have stir vegetables with beef, "kiam cai teng"(duck with salt vegetables soup), spare ribs and curry chicken. We then have apple cake with ice cream and strawberry for dessert. I love the curry chicken the most! Aunt Jean told me that she used Waitrose thai red curry paste to cook the curry which I think it is fabulous! Shame that I didn't take any picture coz too busy eating! Lol!

I really have to give credit to Aunt Jean. She is English and yet she cooks very good Malaysian food! Oh well, she was worrying that there will be a generation gap between the other guests and me coz the guests are all couples in the same generation with Uncle Seng. I said, no problem! I am good with all generations! Ha! That's why am busy eating in the dinner :)

Another thing is I like the garden loads! I have a feeling like am in Cameron Highland when Uncle Seng toured me around the garden!

Chekie & the apple tree


Lastly, thanks to Uncle Seng and Aunt Jean for the lovely dinner! Take care! xx!

No comments: