Sunday 22 August 2010

Sex and the city 2

Finally got a chance to watch Sex and the city 2! Absolutely love it!

Some people told me that it isn't as great as the first one! I think I have to disagree. I think it is as good as the first one!

The idea of taking Abu Dhabi as a location set is great! It gives more spices to the movie! And it does touch a bit about the muslim ladies. I feel that even though they have to cover up, still they can be fashionable.

Overall, I think Samatha rocks the whole movie! For those who already watched this movie, you probably wont forget what she said to the girl in boutique when she was trying to get a younger dress 'I am fifty F***ing two and I'll still rock this dress!' Honestly, I won't have the guts to say so if i were 52. Ha! It is good to see Carrie, Miranda the lawyer and Charlotte...It is just great!

Not forgetting the guys...It is always great to see the guys again like Aidan, Smith, Mr Big, and Steve...Remember the time when I was watching the series, Aidan is kinda guy I adore...caring, a good listener..and he loves Carrie..Hehe! I like Smith because of his love to Samatha..very classy!

Then the gay wedding..the Irish woman who never wear bras...the new rules to the marriage couple etc...leave me a deep impression. Ha!

I love it! and i believe that girls shall watch the series and the movies! Probably guys too...it may get you to know more about woman :D

Official trailer:

No comments: