Saturday 28 August 2010

No internet!

Sweet! The internet in hall is still down. There is no further notice given on when they will fix the issues. All university buildings are closed until next Tuesday.

Honestly, it's quite tough for me to live without internet. Instead of popping to Starbucks or Costa in town to 'buy' the coffee and internet, I am sitting under a tree in uni now, using the university wifi, just to quickly check my emails and of course blogging. The reason why I like to blog is because of my short term memory, so it will be good that I have everything in my blog so I can have my own little memoir when I get old. Ha! Plus, not many people know or read my blog, so I can have my little privacy here :)


Thank god it is a sunny day! Guess I may have to do the same for tomorrow if the weather is good. :)


No comments: