Monday 30 August 2010

Roast & Ride

Sunday Roast Dinner! Cheers!!

First time having roast duck.. (roasted duck with feather @.@ :p)


Traditional English dessert (I guess) ~ Meringue + ice cream + raspberry + strawberry + double cream .. presentation is nice :)



Bike Riding on bank holiday! AWESOME!

Say peace!!!


Look! I 'yao yeng mou'? (Am I look super cool?)


These pictures are my favorite! Look the sequel!

(1)


(2)


(3) My favorite picture! Hehe!


(4)


(5)

Arrived at the Wilton Windmill, Marlborough


Look at me! Windmill! 'Chui Dak Ngor Cheung arr!' (I do what I want!)


Time for caffeine refill! I 'sei sei ha' (low energy) without caffeine! Ha!


Time to go home! Love this picture!


Acknowledgment to Tai Lung
Thanks for the wonderful dinner and another fantastic bike riding!
Thanks for allowing me to play with your new camera...
&
Zillion thanks for editing my favorite picture! Ha!



No comments: