Sunday 22 August 2010

Weekend #33

Again, I am having a good weekend! Try out new recipe, report is 70% done and due to submit next coming Friday, short journey bike riding, a bit of shopping in Reading town center and watched two movies, The Holiday and SATC2 :)


~ Saturday ~

Right, look at this: Have you try a Thai Pasta before?

Let me present to you the creator of Thai Pasta - 'Chef' RM aka ('Tai Lung'...actually am not sure why he likes Tai Lung so much :p) Apparently, he is changing the whole Asian concept of making noodle soup to a very westernised noodles with thick thai gravy. That's why I name this dish as Thai Pasta!! The most 'zha dou' thing is his 'peace' sign! In fact, I kinda force him to do so! Ha!

Another exciting bike riding in the late afternoon! Cool! I felt like flying on the motorway! Am I not looking cool in this gear? I am tempted to be biker now! Ha!


~ Sunday ~

I have to refund the winter coat given by aunt to M&S. Coz the coat is not fitting me that well. So, I have a refund credit vouncher and see below, I bought myself a new pair of shoes in paying £4.5 extra ^^

Trying out jacket in a few outlets! However, didn't get anything at last. I have a feeling that the price could be reduced after a few weeks as these are all new arrival jackets. I can wait for sake of saving me some money! This is the one I like the most! :)


I like this as well, but I feel it is a bit too thin for me. Can't really keep me warm when the weather is cold!

Not really fancy this one!

That concludes my weekend! Ha! Have a good week ahead! Thanks for reading my 'mouliu' (boring) post! xx!


~ The End ~

No comments: