Saturday 31 July 2010

DD, Una and Me

Just realised that I have this blog post keeping in my draft folder for weeks and shame on me, I forgot to publish it..Oops!

Anyway, I attended TVHC2 and Networking Evening event hosted by Dedipower Managed Hosting on the 13th July 2010.

I feel grateful to be part of this event. I have not been attending any business social events since earlier this year ever as my status has been changed to ‘student’. Ha! It is quite a good exposure for a student though.

One thing I like about the company is people in Dedipower have a very good team work. I guess that is one of the reason why they are one of the leading hosting company in the UK. :) In chinese saying, very 一条心 (not sure how to translate this)

The performance of Una Palliser and Balkan Bears was great! See the clips below:

The Opening:




Seriously, I love her voice. Although not really knowing what she sang...hehe..




For more pictures, click here!


No comments: