Saturday 11 October 2008

Shop till I drop 之 战利品 篇

'Shopping is the best medicine when you are not happy' - this quote is given to all ladies in the world.. :D

Therefore for ladies - don't drink, don't smoke -> SHOP when you happy or vice versa...it is really helps although there will be a big cut in your purse later...lol

I went to Oxford Street today - ALONE...as my friends are a bit busy to accompany me out...

How to get to Oxford Street from Putney: 1) Take District Line from Putney Bridge to Embankment 2) From Embankment, take Northern Line to Oxford Circus...

Oxford Street - 1 word I can describe...WAHLIAO (Malaysian expressing 'wow')

a lot of people walking on street and just too crowded....

You can see more pictures in my Facebook :)

see what I got today - 我的战利品

I love this dress so much


Buy myself a handbag so I no need to carry a big bagpack when I 'hang kai kai' (travel around)


Shirt for my brother - only 5 pound...


Dress I like


Guess how much is this Jumper - only 8 pound


A working Skirt and a belt ;)




小安心情指数:略差

No comments: