Tuesday 8 March 2011

Room 125 & Room 311

I have skipped one week of writting, a bit of mix of 'busy' and 'lazy'. So I will just try to crack on what I have remembered ;)


Missed a stop and have to wait for the next train to Burton on Trent, late to office, and the big boss was there...oops.

not forgetting to have fun even though in a bad situation

Went to Riverside restaurant for lunch, ordered a battered cod but turned out to be a giant cod

Went to The Dial for dinner. The food was very nice especially the pudding that I had, it was exciting!

Look at my Hokey Pokey pudding ;)


Back to the hotel, lift was broken, it wasn't too bad as I only needa climb one floor :)

Not forgetting working a bit on yoga during the week..



28 -29 Feb @ Room 311, Holiday Inn Express, Burton Upon Trent

I had the most maniac Monday ever! I missed the 0711 train from Reading due to the train delay from Thatcham at 0637. And I couldn't contact my collegue to let her know, coz Vodafone was having service disruption. (Details) Anyway, I still managed to get into office at 10ish. Hmm.

Lift was still broken.But I like rooms in 3rd floor, less noise and better connection for my vodafone dongle

Went to a nice Thai food restaurant Thai Marina. The food blew my mind away.



Was in London on the 3 and 4 March to attend a meeting together with client and another vendor. Meeting was ok, quite productive. A bit embarrasing as I left my laptop charger in the vendor office.

Anyway, I was there early on the 4th. Just popped into a Starbucks at Covent Garden. However, the extra seating in the undergroud was a bit stuffed... I didn't stayed long.



Still, the best part was that I bumped into my old uni mate. I haven't seen her for more than five years. This is what we call fate, I suppose. I was happy to see her and we did chat a lot. She was on her one week solo backpacking holiday! Ahhh, living in the dream! I can't wait to arrange mine one soon!




No comments: