Saturday 19 February 2011

Room 302

Yay! I have survived my first week in the project. It was a long week though. So, I am back to the analyst world, this time my role is a test analyst. So, most of my time was spent on scripting...dealing with various spreadsheets every day.

This is the client office, one of the largest pub group in UK. People there are very friendly and helpful. It took three days to set me up into the office internet and SharePoint though which wasn't that bad ;)

The company I contract with put me in Holiday Inn Express hotel in Burton-Upon-Trent for this project. I like my room, Room 302, because it is a corner room. lol!

Just that I have to pay a fortune just for an hour internet. So most of the evenings, after dinner, I will go back to my rooms, being tired, resting, putting on telly, and on my mobile checking some tweets. It was quite tough on the first two days in the hotel, I just felt very uneasy without internet as I couldn't do stuff over the internet. But this will be sorted out soon, coz I am going to get an internet dongle for my personal use..lol.

Some of the evenings with my colleague, Sandeep...

@Corner House



@riverside, having my dessert Belgian Waffle


See below are some of the pictures when I am bored...

Another 30 hours to start my second week ;)

No comments: