Sunday 20 March 2011

Room 305, 008 and 215

305 (7 - 11 March 2011)
Monday: What a train journey from Reading to Burton

On my way to Burton. Quickly snapped a picture as the weather is good.

We met a chatty sales chap, sitting opposite us. Due to the hat and the pose, he called me Yoko. Am not sure whether I should take it as a compliment. lol!
Tuesday: went to Horse Shoe for dinner


Having a bit of quiz while waiting for our dinner. Do you know what is HP stands for for the HP sauce? :) It took my collegues a while to think about it...

Pudding...


Wednesday: Went to Siam Corner Thai Marina for dinner with A.

This is A's fish...What a nice sea bass..

My chicken hotpot....yummy! I really like this tomyam soup oooo :D

What a nice deco...

finished our food with satisfaction...I was pretty tired that evening, after the meal, I was well awaken :)

Sunday: A nice roast dinner

It was a self made yorkshire pudding. Loving it....:)

I want my pudding!!!

I love pudding! Hahaha!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

008 (14 - 15 March 2011)

This time, our train was terminated at Oxford. A severe delay, and we only able to get into office at 11ish!
In the evening, my laptop was officially dead! Showing the blue screen of death!
Bollocks!!

But, I quite enjoyed the giant bed in my room though:)


@Home (Wednesday)
Went to a vendor office at London for meeting.
Apparently no one wanted to sit besides me, coz I was asking too much. lol!
But this is my job, my job is QA-ing the work!!!

215 (Thursday)
Spending my another day in the hotel. I was up at 445am this morning, so I can catch the early train to Burton. I prefer not to pack with others.

Finally got my working laptop back on Friday. Thanks A for driving me back to office.

Basically I stayed on bed most of my time during the weekend. Fell sick.

Hmm...pretty much for now. Stay tune for my next post!


No comments: