Tuesday 25 May 2010

Triumph in the skies 冲上云霄

I just finished re watching this series <<Triumph in the skies 冲上云霄>>, a 2003 production from TVB, tells story about life of pilots and flight attendants who work for Solar Airway and creates awareness of aviation.

The making of triumph in the skies:



I like the casts very much, especially Francis Ng, Flora Chan and Joe Ma. I especially like the love story between Sam and Zoe & Vincent and Belle... The love stories, the fate game and the rest of stories are just nice and love the scenes they took from Rome.

The thing that surprises me the most is I teared a lot while watching this series. When it showed the scene in Rome, I just couldn't help thinking about my past in Rome... I knew I already moved on...but every moment of me and my ex was still very clear in my mind. We went to Trevi Fountain and I made a wish. Unfortunately, my wish never come true and in fact, it ended up in an awful way. However, I never blame or being hatred. Because I believe in fate. If two people are not destined together, no matter how much effort we put on, still, we will be separated.

I was making my wish...



I believe in fate. You may find me silly. Although I have a few fail relationships, still, I believe I will find the right person some day in my life..Someone who will take care of me for the rest of my life.. In fact, I am doing affirmation about it every night before I sleep. Haha. May my love will come true... :)


No comments: