Sunday 16 May 2010

Oxford

Think it is time for me to start doing some budget travelling in the UK as I am a student now. This is something that I keep reminding myself. Being a student, the only pro is having plenty of time. The con is you no longer have income. It took me about two months to switch my mood from a working professional to student. Although UK is no longer new to me, as I had been to some of the places and the buildings are quite identical, still it is nice to have a day out in the weekend.

Anyway, yesterday I went to Oxford with my fellow Malaysian friend who I just met a few weeks ago. She is Mei from Seremban. I was happy to have her with me as I am not really good in reading map.

As usual, I am a bit vain and like to take pictures everywhere I go. Remember when I was young, the only thing I know about Oxford is the university. In fact, it is like another dream comes true as I have the opportunity to visit there.

The fun thing hanging out with Malaysian is we share the same language, and we can 'blow water'(吹水)(means talk nonsense) most of the time. I was once commented by a French that 'you Asian people like to talk and laugh loudly'. Well, I have to admit that this is something we like to do. So as usual, if you hangout with me, I think you have to bear with my laughter..haha.

Along the trip, we met a Malay lady who when I saw her, I straight away can tell that she is from Malaysia with the way she wrapped her 'tudung' (scarf). She was sitting on the rowing boat and told us that she felt like she was the 'Maharaja' (empress). Lol!

Showing below are some of my best shots in Oxford.

I took this shot before leaving to Oxford. Love it!


Cheers!

Time to take nap

Here I jump! I always like to do jumping shot!


The oldest pub in Oxford

Click here to know more about the tourism information.


No comments: