Sunday 10 April 2011

Spring or Summer?

It is April time. My landlady told me the other day, that the weather is a bit warm than usual time in April. I am from a tropical country. And I can feel the heat as well.

The good thing about this is that I can go out biking earlier. Of course not me riding the bike, but as a passenger :)

Bee took me out for about 2 hours ride on Saturday late afternoon. It was a pretty good ride although his bike bumped into a hole after the petrol station. Hehe!


Then we stopped at a country pub to have dinner. It was pretty nice, just that the duck was a bit too hard for me.

It was a sunny Sunday as well. I quickly went for a short sun bathing as I had no sun lotion with me. It feels good though. Something that I will never do, if I am back home...lol



1 comment:

Agnes Sim said...

wow...u drive motor there? cool!