Saturday 23 April 2011

Good Friday at Brighton

I am glad that Bee took me out on bike to Brighton on GoodFriday (22 April 2011). We had booked a date on our calendar about a month ago. Let me rephrase, it is me booking a date on his diary as he is always a busy bee! :)

The route riding from Thatcham to Brighton was absolutely beautiful. Plus the weather was pretty nice! What else you can ask for riding across the lovely country side? Of course it was not me riding, I was a passenger, sitting behind and humming songs that I didn’t even know the lyric..lol

We set off at about 1045 and arrived at 1340.

About to set off

Bee bought a new boots! Yay, my feet will not be hurting again in the old boots!

Taking a break before continuing our journey! It was funny to see 3 ducklings stopped the traffic. No pictures were taken as I was busy eating my ice lolly! Ha!

Arriving at the Brighton Pier! Can you spot the ‘fei lou’ (fat man)?

Time for some luncheon! Bee, stop checking out the ‘lady butterfly’ in front of you! Haha!

Absolutely no idea what I was doing with my food

Queuing up for toilet! In between an American and Indonesian? Their expression was perfect!

Arriving at the Royal Pavillion

Time for afternoon nap

This chap has a good voice! Keeping us entertain

What a beautiful picture

My fav picture! My signature jump in front of the Royal Pavillion :)

ice cream + coke and it is time to go back home! We left at 1730...

All and all, I want to thank Bee for taking me out on bike to Brighton on Friday. A big thank you to Bee. The trip was relaxing, walking under the sun, at least I wasn’t thinking about 'situations' and 'strategies' for at least a few hours walking around Brighton. My apologies if I am pestering too much for this and that. I am not demanding, but it is just me! A noisy and crazy C as usual :)

Click here for more piccies... :)


No comments: