Friday 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding 2011

This is the second memorable and historical event I witness in the UK. First was the General election last year, which I didn't bother to participate although I have the right to vote, as part of the Commonwealth nationalities. Second was the Royal Wedding 2011, also, I didn’t bother to get to London, to be part of the crowd. However, I woke up early this morning to witness the event on BBC One and feeling the atmosphere.

I think I only get to know about Prince William after her mother lady Diana death. I got to know that he is actually at my age, since then I started reading about him. He is most girls’ prince, to be upmost honest; he was once my prince too. Maybe that is one of the reasons that bring me to UK. Lol. It is a great pleasure really, witnessing his big day with his love ones.

I watched a few documentaries telling William & Kate love story before the royal wedding. I am glad for the couple. I understood that they actually broke up for a short period before getting back together. I always believe that a relationship has the highest possibility to last if it is mended after and break up. I was having the same conversation with my best gf recently; it seems to happen to her and her bf.

I always being described as my friends that ‘I am a bird with no legs’ (一只没有脚的小鸟). Not my choice though. I wish my legs will grow sometimes when I am ready....

Screenshots below are quoted from BBC One...

A night before the wedding

Classic! can you see the Malaysian flag in front of the Buckingham Palace? :)

Schedule of the wedding day

House guard entertaining the crowd

David and Victoria Beckham. Love the hat!

Not sure whether is our Sultan and Sultanah? :p

The couple taking vow

Walking out from Westminster Abbey

The couple on the Royal Carriage

About to kiss.....

Kissed!!!!! :)

Taking the bride home and live happily ever after :D


No comments: