Saturday 8 April 2017

Back to writing

2016 has been a fruitful and yet busy year. Like Chinese saying, I am very busy (忙),but I am not blind (盲)。However, during the whole process, I realised that I have given up a lot of things that I like to do, e.g. writing or more precisely, blogging.

The world has changed these days with various political uncertainties. PS: Blogging is a type of writing that I don't need to follow proper academic style lol. I do feel that life is really short and I ought to precious the time I have. I do realise like most successful people would say "no pain no gain". However, does that mean I will have to sacrifice everything I like to do whilst in the process of gaining?

Hence, I have decided to pick up my hobby again. And I would like to make it slightly different. My current job has taught me a lot especially how to maintain a high emotional intelligence at all times. In addition, I feel the world could be much better if there are less of the negative energies e.g. hate, selfishness, etc. Wouldn't it be better if the world is full with laughter and happiness?

Here you go, my first post after not writing for a while. A slow jog in the sunny weather. It is not the first time I saw the ponies, still I just feel they are very cute :)



No comments: