Friday 21 April 2017

Arcade Girl – London Independent Film Festival

First of all, many congratulations to Director Tze Hao Wong (Kel Wong) that his short film being shortlisted for the London Independent Film Festival. I couldn’t be more proud for his hard work and his perseverance for pursuing the dreams in film directing.


As an audience and somebody who knows Kel for such a long time, the short film has demonstrated Kel's very unique style in directing - spooky, comedy and unexpected / surprising outcome. I especially like the story telling through actions and I thought he has brought out the message of the film through different objects. I guess this is the semiotics in film making :) I wish Kel all the very best for winning the awards. And my best wishes also go to the film makers who have submitted their work to the festival.

Trailer of Arcade Girl



Follow the news of Arcade Girl on Facebook

More information about Arcade Girl

Kel will get big one day :)




No comments: