Sunday 18 September 2011

Chekie PaMa Fabulous Holiday 2011: Athens (13 - 17 July) Part Two

Continue from Part One

We started our day two visiting one of the islands in Greece. The island is called Agistri. But first, we stopped at the camera shop near the hotel, asking the chap there to transfer the pictures in my camera memory card to my hard disc. A tip to all though, most of the business centre / PCs in hotel don’t allow USB big storage. That’s why I couldn’t transfer my pictures to my HD. Anyway, the chap charged me 3 Euros for the service. He did ask me to get another memory card but I refused…trying to save some money though.

Right, back to the island. We were being recommended by the security guard in the metro station to that island as we were just visiting for half a day. PS: He looks cute though..haha. We first took the metro to Piraeus Port, which was on the green line, then took the ferry to Agistri. There was a cruise to see three islands in one day – the Saronic Islands Cruise . However we didn’t prefer that as we would like to see one island more in the time that we had.

Arriving at Piraeus Port


On our way to Agistri


Looking at the blue sea….


Arriving at Aegina Island


Arriving at our destination – Agistri Island.. look at the blue sea..am loving it!

The single ferry ticket to Agistri Island costs 10 Euro and the single returning ticket costs 11.50 Euro. Not sure why is that though..haha

Shame that we didn’t bring alone swim suits..so we just wandered around the island. We did asked around…but the swim suits sold in the island was very expensive. So we ended up getting a drink, and spend some time in the beach…



Nice shot? Haha

Very nice beach side

As usual, the noisy dad was asking for Oriental food for dinner. As a result, I took him to the Noodle Bar near the hotel. Lol. He was asking for soya sauce and absoulely gutted after knowing I had to pay 70 cents Euro for it. Lol… Anyway, I can tell from his face, he had enjoyed the meal! Also, he kept the soya sauce for the breakfast next day to dip his poached egg. lol!


Day Three….To be continued…hehe

Click here for more pictures

Related post: Part One


No comments: