Monday 5 April 2010

Chekoledge

For the first time ever, I actually appreciate what I am learning and the knowledge I have and being taught. Even when I was doing my undergraduate, I study just for the sake of the bloody certificate so I can get a job after graduate.

I am now preparing for my Applied Informatics exam. Well, it is less than 3 days to the exam now. While I am studying, I find that we can actually link from what I had learnt from the previous module to this subject. In fact, I started to love this MSc so much. I find that knowledge is so powerful and no wonder chinese is saying: 活到老,学到老..(you learn no matter at what age)... I am my own knowledge repository - Chekoledge.. haha...

To be clear, I am not trying to promote anything, but if you are thinking to do a course related to IT Business Analyst (this is my way of explaining semantically, hehe), you can find more information here.

See in the picture, this is how I study, with laptop open so i can browse the info while studying, having online radio or online streaming music tuned on., electronic dictionary in my mobile phone.. most important, coffee....something that give me thought..hehe




No comments: